We’re hiring and we’d love to have you join our team!
We currently have a need for a Certified or Experienced Home Staging/Sales Coordinator. The right candidate will have:
- Completed a staging certification course or have 2 plus years leading and coordinating home staging projects.
- Sales and or marketing experience in the home staging industry.
- Strong organizational skill to help coordinate the operations of running multiple staging jobs.
- Possess a strong closing ratio when marketing and closing a staging job.
- Strong collaborations skills to be a team player as well as managing a team while staging.
- Proficiency in video and social media marketing with a fun upbeat personality.
This position will start as an on-call part time position that may lead to full time based on performance level. You must have transportation to drive to our Spring (north Houston) location and be flexible with your time as there will be no set hours. The staging industry will not be your typical 9-5 job and the days can range from very short to very long as clients often delay and/or cancel staging jobs. Therefore, flexibility is a must. Staging days will typically start as early as 8:30 to begin selections, packing and loading. Staging is very labor intensive therefore eligible candidates must be physically fit and easily able to carry staging supplies (up to 40lbs for ladies and more for guys) up and down 3story townhomes. A great driving record is required as eligible candidates will be required to driving a large company transit van. Ability to drive a 17ft box truck is a plus!
To apply: If this sounds like something you think would be a good fit for you, please submit your resume and staging portfolio along with a fun video (recorded on your phone) explaining the difference between staging and interior design and a little bit about your past experience in the staging industry to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wail to hear from you!